Discrimination Testing for Reduction in Employee Force
Don’t turn your current business decisions into your first post-COVID-19 litigation problem
AACG can help you reduce your employee counts without violating anti-discrimination laws, offering both specially designed on-line software and consulting services.
The coronavirus is causing an unprecedented contraction in employment. Companies faced with laying-off, furloughing or firing large numbers of employees need to ensure compliance with state and federal laws against discrimination, by gender, ethnicity, race, and other protected status. AACG can help you restructure your workforce while reducing your risk of discrimination litigation. During your Reduction-In-Force (RIF) planning, AACG applies well-known and well-tested statistical tests used to identify disparate impact against protected groups. These tests identify apparent, or actual, discrimination during the separation process, allowing you to make adjustments to the composition of employees you plan to separate.
AACG’s PhDs have extensive experience in RIF analysis and statistical tests for discrimination, serving as economic and statistical experts for the Department of Labor and in State and Federal Courts.
AACG provides both consulting services and easy-to-use software, EquityPath, that can be accessed on-line.
- Expert PhDs
- Statistical analyses required for discrimination testing during a RIF
- Explanatory factors leading to employee selection
- Critical employee assessment
- Data capture for RIF analysis
- Reporting of RIF decisions and explanatory factors
- Web access to secure servers
- Fast, comprehensive, easy-to-use, accurate
- Identifies employees for non-discriminatory RIF
- Designed for HR professionals and attorneys
- Comprehensive statistical tests of discrimination during RIF
- Explanatory variables can be assessed, such as tenure, education, skills, performance rating among many others
- Summary report of equity analysis performed prior to RIF