OFCCP’s Revised Directive 2022-1 highlights the statistical tests used in compensation analyses to identify pay and position disparity across race, gender and ethnicity. The OFCCP can require supply and service contractors to provide both proof of compensation analysis and the employee-level compensation/demographic data on which statistical tests are performed. The Directive also lists several tests that the OFCCP will use to review contactors’ compensation and employee composition data. HR professionals, attorneys and even regulators will need to access significant statistical tools to perform these analyses, document compliance and investigate disparities across race, gender and ethnicity groups.
In this webinar you will learn how to easily perform the statistical tests discussed in the OFCCP’s Revised Directive 2022-1 using EquityPath software. EquityPath puts the range of statistical tests discussed by the OFCCP at your fingertips through easy-to-use graphical user interfaces and graphical output. It is designed for HR professionals, attorneys and regulators by labor economics and statistical experts.
In this webinar, you will see how to perform compensation analyses across demographic groups and how to test whether explanatory factors justify them. Through graphical user interfaces, we will identify statistically significant disparities in wages by job, geography, or corporate characteristics, such as establishment. We will quickly test alternative statistical models and variables at the click of a button.
This webinar is designed for HR professionals, attorneys and regulators responsible for compensation analysis based on employee-level data. It requires no prior experience in programming or statistics. This webinar will cover the following:
- An overview of common statistical tests used in compensation analysis, including those referenced by the OFCCP
- How to perform compensation analyses quickly based on various statistical tests
- How to pick the right statistical test for a company
- How to quickly see indications of pay disparity by geography and department
- How to fine-tune your analysis to determine which explanatory factors should be included
- How to change individual compensation within EquityPath and re-test your results for pay equity
- How to eliminate statistically significant pay disparity across large groups of individuals in the most cost-efficient way, using EquityPath’s pay equity optimizer
Presenter: Daniel S. Levy, PhD
Dr. Daniel S. Levy, is the lead Labor Econometrician and designer of EquityPath. He has extensive experience in labor economics, discrimination testing, econometrics, and software design. He has analyzed pay equity issues for the Department of Labor and has served as an expert witness in state and federal courts. Previously, Dr. Levy was the Global Leader of Economic and Statistical Consulting for Deloitte Financial Advisory Services and Arthur Andersen Business Consulting. He has held research and consulting positions at Charles River Associates, the Rand Corporation, SPSS Inc, and The University of Chicago Computation Center. His PhD is in Economics from The University of Chicago.