Jaime d’Almeida, MBA, ASA, CFE
- Provided deposition testimony and submitted reports on the valuation of preferred and common stock in a healthcare services company.
- Provided trial testimony and submitted declaration on the liquidation value of an electronics manufacturer.
Business Divorce/Shareholder Disputes
- Provided deposition and trial testimony on the valuation of the common stock of a financial industry services company.
- Provided consulting support in a matter regarding damages arising from a post-purchase dispute over representations and warranties related to the customer base of a company in the oil and gas field services industry.
- Provided deposition and trial testimony, and filed expert reports on reasonably equivalent value received by, and solvency of, a software services company.
Financial and Tax Reporting
- Valued customer relationships, trade names, technology, inventory, in-process research and development and other assets for multiple firms across numerous industries in connection with post-transaction purchase price allocations.
- Valued common stock for many companies across many industries for purposes of granting stock options.
- Performed goodwill impairment analyses for companies across many industries.
- Valued general partnership interests in multiple fund structures for tax reporting purposes, incorporating the value of management fees and carried interest.